Monday 19 August 2013

Greasy Hair Quick Fix Tip

Hey guys,

A few years ago I got into a bad habit of washing my hair on a daily basis. When I tried to stop doing that my hair would immediately go greasy as it wasn't used to going a couple of days without washing. Now being a mum, finding the time to wash my hair some days is a challenge, and here's a way to keep your hair looking fresh even when it's not. 

So I wanted to share with you my quick hair care tip I use when I don't get the chance to wash my hair, or if I want to leave it another day, and I don't have any dry shampoo to hand.

greasy-hair-quick-fix-tip

All you need is to get some talcum powder, I normally use Johnson's Baby Powder, which is really cheap, as I always seem to have that in my bathroom. Just apply a bit to the roots of your hair, and either rub it in with your fingers or brush it through, and your hair will look great in no time.

The powder absorbs the greasy oils in your hair, and is normally scented so leaves your hair smelling gorgeous.
greasy-hair-quick-fix-tip

If there is still a little white colour to your hair from the powder, just wet your comb with a bit of water, and brush it through your hair again. You don't need to apply the powder to your whole head of hair, just to the roots. I'm always forgetting where I've put my dry hair shampoo, or running out of the stuff, and this is a quick and simple fix that I do on a regular basis :)

Hope that helps! Leave me a comment with a beauty tip you have for me, I love getting tips!

Lots of love,
Samantha Dawn
xoxo

Follow on Bloglovin

Find Samantha on: Google+   Twitter   Instagram   Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment